Anyone in the East Valley area. The association is headed by a five person board. The board is elected by the members in January of each year.
The second Tuesday of each month, unless otherwise posted on the reader board at Moxee City Hall. Meetings are held at the Moxee City Hall and start at 7 pm. Meetings are conducted by the board.
WHAT WE DO
We are a not-for-profit organization created with the primary goal of bringing back the tradition of the yearly Moxee Hop Festival, held the first Friday and Saturday in August. The profits from the Hop Festival are then put back into the East Valley Community by supporting local events and making donations..
Some of the ways we have given back to the community are :
- East Valley Schools - donated monies to the election committees for both the bond and levy, and the Crystal Apple Award to honor local teachers
- Scholarships - we present two $2,000 scholarships each year to East Valley graduates
- Easter Egg Hunt - held the Saturday before Easter in the Moxee city park
- Christmas Tree Lighting - each December we sponsor a tree lighting and visit with Santa
- Christmas House Decorating contest
We are a volunteer organization dedicated to making things happen in East Valley and we would love to have you JOIN US!
Send or email: